Saturday, May 21, 2016

Entrepreneurship is abuse Hearts game on hedonism far from dead

Daizhikang entrepreneurship likened to "anal leakage purgatory of surgery," said the fast development play Elsa Games time start-up companies, often heart constantly abused, feel constantly challenged, whether active seeking "rape" or passive to be "raped" stage . Daizhikang that when entrepreneurs enjoy in their cool when, in fact, this road a bit far away from the business, it is precisely when to continue enjoying themselves uncomfortable to touch the place, this place is like a wound, keep up Caesar alcohol, disinfectant sprinkle, sprinkle iodine, continuous dressing, open and then dressing time entrepreneurs often this process a positive way. The following is a lecture Record Daizhikang: Today I want to share with you a question, I actually thought about this problem for 10 years, 10 years I wanted a problem, has been thought to understand, but after the last few years I did investors suddenly I want to understand. Because I am a product manager and technical background, I was thinking, that is not our mission is to satisfy the user's needs? Sure it is, so to continue to give the user a better experience, allowing users to continue to have more and more feel very good, very comfortable, very interesting experience, this is all we do will always adhere to the product manager of a idea. But I suddenly found that the product manager to do somewhat anti entrepreneurs humanity, what does that mean? Why do we have the power to let others cool? Because we have the power to make their own cool, like every entrepreneur, he all day thinking about it, I'm just starting out, what my dream is that when I achieve this dream, I was very, very cool. So, in my long time in entrepreneurship, are for their own cool, cool I am both for themselves, and to allow users to cool, everyone cool thing in this world is not very harmonious. When I found my results continue to allow users to cool the process myself very unhappy, unhappy Why? Because you bitter force Well, bitter day, forced, I just business when it first thing every day is to do customer service, because the company I am a man thing, so every morning to do customer service, customer service calls every 10 years there are always two or three are highly emotional, highly emotional means that the user is very white. At that time I do not know what is white, I only know how I serve such a bunch of fools. So every day when I serve these customers are very unhappy I am, I have been wondering a question, if I start to let me cool, I let my users through the cool way to make yourself cool, this seems like a reasonable proposition , was established, but I found that when users increasingly cool when I was actually more accurate. Then I have been confused by this question, I took this confusion go forward, forward to do for 10 years I finally want to understand the problem of today, I am here today to share with everyone this important issue, in fact, is to let entrepreneurs own bad mood. Many of our students the power of entrepreneurship, including the power of my own business year, also is to give yourself a better life, more comfortable, more money, more famous, more status, we have a lot of motivation to start a business it is this. But the problem is, entrepreneurship is really a very uncomfortable thing, I was to temper his temper, made a 3-year customer service, customer service three years numerous contacts inside the white users and super white users, who give me a lot of education, I think as a high-tech talent, really surprise them white in front of the user. But my client is precisely this group of people, I endured great pain every day take customer service calls, customer service play Baby Hazel Games calls per 10 which has so few to criticize my head the idea that, say what ye broken gadgets, do not allow for a long time human use, installed also installed on this question, that question so much more. So I suddenly realized that entrepreneurship is really a no return, you finally made 1 million, 1 million users, and found that those users bring to you is very annoyed. This time my motivation to venture generated a big discount, I think I've worked hard not to start my own cool doing it, why I chose to abuse it? Then I would like to see the original venture itself is a subject abuse, abused after you must also feel great pleasure, so you become entrepreneurs. I had a surgery in 2011, when, on the bottom, the surgery was very painful, I was prior to surgery also Internet search specifically how painful the surgery, nothing we can search "hell on earth of anal leakage surgery," doing surgery, when suddenly want to understand this thing, because the whole drug thing, is planning to open a 12-centimeter wound, then no suture, so that the wound has been exposed to the doctor to go there every day to bring a pot dressing, the doctor holding a cotton swab to rub. Because the wounds are exposed, very painful, so every time I take a small basin to dressing when in front of the patient will be issued in a variety of crying there, mistakenly thought he had an orgasm, that is kind of after honing the throes of one's own nature, they emit a variety of sounds, whether it is still very sad cry tears of joy, where a feces, urine, when holding a Xiaopen out, I saw that when I state I do not think this is the entrepreneurial thing. Today we talk about business story is going to be said very nice, how to finance, how to make the user, how to market, a true entrepreneur should be aware of your own entrepreneurial process is actually a process to find a child, only harbor day achievements of others, the achievements of the user, allowing users to Shuangwai your mind, so that my mind constantly battered constantly unhappy, only with this kind of mentality is possible to start. I suddenly want to understand the problem, to share with you a little, now I actually have an idea that there should be contrarian, not to say against the trend, but against you feel inside, what is against the feelings ? for example, we have a lot of heart, standard, or not feeling comfortable judged. But when the company has 1 person, 2 people, 10 people, 100 people, 1,000 people, you will find that when we meet this part of likes and dislikes when the heart is very far away, which means 10 people can be spotted seven people, I inability to mobilize them to work for the company's vision, when I do not have this ability is difficult to say when I was qualified leader or qualified entrepreneurs. How to do it? I own a child heart Dafa, looking for company employees do not like him every day and talk, how you are late every day? How do you do so many products out BUG? You how so rate of customer complaints high? chat with him every day, this is definitely very child heart. This process really benefit me a lot, every day, and I do not like to talk employees, constantly trying to get him to tell me why he is so, how he thinks, and he thought of rationality in what place. So I passed this against their own feelings and as a child heart Dafa, I actually found getting to know how the market is doing, how sales are doing, how the financing is done gradually from a technician into a it looks like a human point of entrepreneurs, how to become so? child is so over, what unhappy whatever, I'm not bored customer service issues white thing. I had done three years customer himself served 1,000 commercial customer service, bringing more than 600 million in revenue, all I am a man of service, the past few years really put my child's incredible. I just feel super uncomfortable on the past few years, the company's performance to improve soon, my own growth is also great, I suddenly wanted to see not a moment to get the thrill of the original entrepreneurs, nor is it a Shuangzi, entrepreneur the harvest is the heart of a child's journey, this journey when he was abused when feel very scared and fear, so he finished abused found that I really grew up. Entrepreneurs regardless of success and failure of his fame and the harvest is not the result, but his experience during all the growth, Contacts entrepreneurs, I often ask them a question, I said, do you think your company's fastest-growing What time is the time? probably come to the conclusion that he is more powerful child abuse heart, his heart constantly abused, he feels constantly challenged, whether active or passive seeking rape is rape, the process which is the fastest growing his own, and his company's growth is the fastest. So in fact, every entrepreneur has a long term, there is the short version, we think we put our long-term to maximize enough, I do not think so, I think a person's disposition is the need to temper, not by you are good at doing things that do not rely on your show I'm good at what time Sanda, Sanda would you tell people you than the gun, if you are shooting better than others just kick with your best stuff is your weakness environment, your customers, your competitors temper, and finally harvest is a very unhappy, very child heart but very process of growing. I wanted to come back to growth and entrepreneurship in the end is what to do with it? I want to understand all this, entrepreneurship appears to be one thing, an ideal, when we realize this ideal we gain our rightful return, this process seems normal, but the problem is that if we just start our return to the harvest, then put it to look too small. I found a true entrepreneur, no matter whether they are actually very rewarding, I do demo next time there is a feeling for some time, without fear, I think I'm growing every day, every day to learn more about user needs, Hey let users per day up point do my product in the most self-confident, but do not worry about the result, just at that time the financing is easy, many times we do it backwards, we asked investors to become my product packaged into what you want that way, I will give you a better feel, I have to do more ambitious business opportunities. The problem is that we spend all this time on, no time to good customer service. Go and enjoy the results of financing and enjoy the results of listed companies to sell the results, to enjoy this result does not make sense, because after all, the result of a process, only the final result is dead, all of them no matter how entrepreneurship,play Girl Games and finally the result is dead, before his death do all the things that are the process, if you put all the results are seen as a process, you have nothing to worry about the outcome of. The so-called Mozhizhemowei, when you have to know when it can not be fearless, the important thing is how the process is done, your heart is to achieve the ultimate, you do not want to do it the hard dry, I said "anti Dao-known action ", this is the law of your line of anti-law was to shake you, the entrepreneur is a brave game, the challenge is to constantly need to go beyond where those problems, those frustrated. Test test the face of these problems, I was not a constant share of the Mind to grasp the nettle, continues to face the challenge, the face of those very people I was very unhappy, very unhappy things, very sick competitors very bad market environment. These are not afraid when I face when I think about entrepreneurship will become. So over the years, in fact, I did not make the investment to do other things, is to encourage entrepreneurs in his most difficult time, facing the difficulties, you go to it, you hang in there, in fact, I imagine I'm really doing useful the thing is so something, as an investor I thought I was helping them to help you find a business opportunity, to help you find the money, to help you finance products to help you do a good job, to help you plan the business model. I thought I told them that these things help the largest, until the day I have figured it out, I told one of my cast entrepreneurs talk, do you think I told you what is the greatest value? He did not say anything he never said his company's business direction is to help him find me, he never thought of his company which person I helped him, and he never talked about which one I helped him get financing, and none of them is talking about, he tearfully spoke a word, he said, you are my biggest help is that in my most desperate time you encouraged me to stick down. I think now is an investor entrepreneurs most value. Those academic, technical problems will solve themselves entrepreneurs, but the biggest problem is that we entrepreneurs in the face of a variety of challenges and frustration when I was taking what disposition to meet it, is the initiative to meet it is, then, when or passive escape had to face to face? this is a good general entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs difference. So when I saw this when I discovered that my business which of course I took the initiative to look for a few years is the challenge, which is a few years I began to seek the ease and comfort, which is packed years a little fly overhead, I'll put a few years made a division, then I control the company's performance a bit, I have a great discovery. I usually take the initiative to challenge themselves, beyond the self, the performance of the company are extremely good. Where I am in my package or doing some virtual things, the company's performance is actually very dull, so in other words, when we start to enjoy themselves cool, when in fact we have a little bit far away from the business this way , and it is precisely when we continue to enjoy in their own uncomfortable to touch the place, I like this place has a wound, I kept up alcohol sprinkle, sprinkle disinfectant, iodine Caesar, continuous dressing, open then dressing time entrepreneurs in this process is often a positive way. So I think again that she has when I do that when I butt surgery dressing, they endured great pain, because they want to change the one-month drug, they endured great pain, a day full of joy holding his Xiaopen encourage each other, cheer, say, today I'm going to change it, then holding Xiaopen walked care room, a nurse uses her thick steel forceps, clip on a very rough alcohol gauze dipped in you 12 cm wound when applied, that moment I think he is beyond the personal. Out of time will continue to encourage patients between, say 15 days you are going to be discharged, you have 20 days of it, when I told him I was there 25 days, he said, all right, take your time, you will enjoy this process. I think this is the life of an entrepreneur, the entrepreneur inside sturdy life without explanation, the only need to explain why you do not grasp the nettle. So I think the issue for 10 years, and now through a variety of experiences, and a variety of gifts, I finally realize understand, in fact, entrepreneurship is to make your customers cool, to the achievements of your customers, in order to achievement your partner, rather than to make their own cool, what is their own harvest it? only gain only to your own growth, which is precisely the entrepreneurs in the entrepreneurial process most should go to hold on, not what fame things like that. If you hold on to your growth and growth of the team, honing their own beliefs, competence, if hold on to these things, those things will play Barbie Games naturally come to fame and fortune, and if you hold on to fame and fortune, your growth will be ignored. Conversely, a neglected growth entrepreneurs is not much may be able in the vagaries of the Internet market can come to the fore.

No comments:

Post a Comment